Long Live The Monolith!
Gain a legendary experience with the king of rocks.
The king of the stationary rock climbing walls, the Monolith climbing wall is the largest stationary solid system of its kind. This beast of a climbing wall has tons of features. With several overhangs, five distinct climbing routes and life-like texture, this is the most competitive, challenging, and regal stationary climbing surface available.
for product details, pricing & more
Explore Monolith Climbing Wall
Opportunity & value
Customizable height will allow it to fit into any location, the Monolith stationary climbing wall is perfect for indoor or outdoor facilities.
Climbing walls are an excellent resource to compliment your existing business with a thrilling, interactive experience. Extreme Engineering offers many stationary configurations to choose from, designed to specifically cater your business and make your climbing experience fun, profitable, safe and easy to operate.
- Typical earnings can achieve up to $1,000’s per day.
- Own this product for as little as $600 a month.
- Installation can be achieved in a single day!
- The Monolith climbing wall can be as tall as 35 feet (10.7 meters).
The entertainment industry is a booming market, which has grown on average by 10% every year, for the past 15 years. Extreme Engineering has over 5,000 successful customers in the largest, most stable market in the economy, and we invite you to join us.
Our rock climbing walls enhance entertainment centers, fitness facilities, malls, zoos, water parks and schools and provide success to entrepreneurs worldwide.
Features & Benefits
Set up & Operation
- The climbing wall can operate up to 200 participants an hour, providing extremely fast cycle times – maximize your income.
- Height can be customized to fit into any location.
- Configure the climbing wall into either half or full tower systems, allowing up to 10 climbers at one time.
- The solid system design allows each climbing wall to be manufactured in a single piece, eliminating seams and making installation a breeze.
- The semi-round configuration offers the maximum amount of surface area without sacrificing operational space.
Our data shows that the most common demographics you will attract will be children and millennials.
Monolith Climbing Wall Details
- 32 feet (9.76 meters tall). Optional 35 feet available (10.7 meters)
- Engineered, designed and built in the United States. All Extreme Engineering patented climbing walls meet or exceed ASTM, CE or other climbing wall standards. We offer the safest climbing experience on the market.
- All Extreme Engineering climbing walls come equipped with Extreme Engineering’s patented Auto-belay systems, the only fully redundant system on the market, which makes our product the safest climbing device available. Our Auto-belay has been awarded “Best Technology Applied” to an amusement device at IAAPA.
- Climbing holds, climbing Speed Harnesses and additional equipment necessary for operation come standard.
- Designed by engineers with aeronautical backgrounds, all of Extreme Engineering’s climbing walls use only the best materials available in the production process, and are built to be extremely strong and lightweight.