Rock climb back in time.
Scale the mountain to escape T-Rex.
A prehistoric adventure awaits you on the Element stationary climbing wall. Molded from real rock and featuring dinosaur fossils, the Element climbing wall has cavemen and climbers in awe over the most realistic climbing surfaces on the market with the option to climb with or without climbing holds on four distinct climbing routes. Scale the mountain to escape a T-Rex or just leisurely climb to get a Pterodactyl’s eye view of the world above the clouds. Allows up to 4 climbers on a half round or 8 climbers on a full round solid system.
for product details, pricing & more
Explore Element Climbing Wall
Opportunity & Value
The Element climbing wall is perfect for indoor or outdoor facilities. Extreme Engineering offers over 100 stationary configurations to choose from, designed to specifically cater your business and make your climbing experience fun, profitable, safe and easy to operate.
- Typical earnings is upward of $1,000 a day.
- Own this product for as little as $600 a month.
- Installation can be achieved in a single day!
- Museum quality dinosaur fossils and life-like rock features come standard. Time machine to hang out with T-Rex and cavemen is extra.
The entertainment industry is a booming market, which has grown on average by 10% every year, for the past 15 years. Extreme Engineering has over 5,000 successful customers in the largest, most stable market in the economy, and we invite you to join us.
Our climbing walls enhance entertainment centers, fitness facilities, malls, zoos, resorts, waterparks and schools and provide success to entrepreneurs worldwide.
Features & Benefits
Set up & Operation
- Height can be customized to fit into any location with shorter ceiling heights.
- Configure the rock climbing wall into either half or full tower systems, allowing up to 8 climbers at one time.
- Semi-round configuration offers the maximum amount of surface area without sacrificing operational space.
- The solid system design allows each rock climbing wall to be manufactured in a single piece, eliminating seams and making installation a breeze.
- The climbing wall can operate up to 160 participants an hour, providing you with extremely fast cycle times.
Our data shows that the most common demographics you will attract will be children and millennials.
Element Climbing Wall – Product Details
- 26 feet (7.9 meters tall).
- Wall surface is hand sculpted from fiberglass composite to look and feel like real rock.
- Engineered, designed and built in the United States. All Extreme Engineering patented climbing walls meet or exceed ASTM, CE or other climbing wall standards. We offer the safest climbing experience on the market.
- All Extreme Engineering climbing walls come equipped with Extreme Engineering’s patented Auto-belay systems, the only fully redundant system on the market, which makes our product the safest climbing device available. Our Auto-belay has been awarded “Best Technology Applied” to an amusement device at IAAPA.
- Climbing holds, climbing Speed Harnesses and additional equipment necessary for operation come standard.
- Designed by engineers with aeronautical backgrounds, all of Extreme Engineering’s climbing walls use only the best materials available in the production process, and are built to be extremely strong and lightweight.