Do you have a need for speed?
This is the fastest, safest harness
on the market.
If you have a need for speed and safety look no further. The Speed Harness Classic is the fastest climbing harness on the market safely securing climbers quickly and with ease. Using high quality webbing and forged steel buckles for longevity, this harness detaches safely from the waist and legs for easy operation. Get ready for faster cycle times and a fully adjustable harness to accommodate a full range of climbers.
Extreme Engineering’s Speed Harness Classic comes standard with every mobile and stationary rock climbing wall. Be sure to check out our various models of exciting, patented climbing wall systems.
Call us today to place your order.
Explore Climbing Wall Speed Harness
Opportunity & Value
The Speed Harness Classic was designed to provide two important factors:
1. Faster cycle times to increase profits.
2. A fully adjustable harness that is extremely fast and safe to put on.
The entertainment industry is a booming market, which has grown on average by 10% every year, for the past 15 years. Extreme Engineering has over 5,000 successful customers in the largest, most stable market in the economy, and we invite you to join us.
Features & Benefits
The Speed Harness Classic comes with exciting custom features:
- Finger loops designed to tighten with ease.
- Detachable leg loops for rapid use.
- Thermal treated safety buckle for safety.
- Fully adjustable to fit small children and large adults up to 250 lbs (113.64 kilos).
- Each harnesses is built from high quality webbing that is load tested at 2 ½ tons.
- All of Extreme Engineering’s products meet or exceed ASTM, CE and all other industry safety standards.
Extreme Engineering’s Speed Harness Information
Speed Harness classic is perfect for any climbing structure, ziplines or search and rescue.
The patent pending Speed Harness Classic is engineered, designed and built in the United States. All of Extreme Engineering’s Speed Harness Classics exceed ANSI, CSA, PIA and CE specifications.